December is a time for giving and we want to give back to YOU! Shop in any #BortexFineTailoring outlet from the 18th of December until the 3rd of January and be in with a chance of winning a €1,500 voucher to treat yourself after #Christmas
Promotion Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (which shall be referred to in this document as ‘T&Cs), are to govern the customer relationship with the company Roosendaal Trading Limited, a Company incorporated under the laws of Malta with Company registration number C 4265, whose registered address is at A12, Industrial Estate, Marsa Malta, (herein referred to as the “Company”) in relation to the Promotion here organized and to ensure its fairness and transparency. The Promotion shall be in the form of a prize draw.
For a person to be eligible and be able to participate in this promotion, a person would have purchased any item from any of our shops in Malta under the following official brands
- Bortex Fine Tailoring
The participants would then be required to fill in a participation ticket, which is to include identification details and contact details of the participant. The ticket would then be put into a ticket booth, which shall be located in every store.
The prize shall be a sum equivalent to one thousand (1,500) Euro credit to be granted by Roosendaal Trading Limited, to be utilized against the purchase of products from the said vendor.
This promotion shall be subject to the below general terms:
- This competition will be active in stores from the 18th of December up until the 3rd of January.
- A participant must be over eighteen years (18) of age and in this regard, we reserve the right to request age verification from participants. Any person not having eighteen (18) years of age, will be automatically disqualified from participant in the Promotion.
- Employees of the Company (relating to Bortex Clothing Industry) or any related entities shall not be eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- The above-mentioned prize cannot be transferred to any other person and the winner is required to accept the prize personally.
- The Prize cannot be redeemed in cash or any other offer.
- As a condition of the Promotion, the winner will be made public on social media and other official marketing channels of the Company.
- The winner of the promotion shall be contacted via mobile number/email that the participant would have provided.
- Should the Company be unable to contact the winner, fail to claim his prize personally, fail to provide proper identification when claiming the prize or be in breach of any of the terms listed in these T&Cs, that person shall forfeit his right to the prize of this Promotion.
- Should the person return purchased items with which participation was granted to the Promotion, the person will not be eligible for a refund.
The winner must satisfy all the above-listed criteria to be able to claim the prize.
The Company will collect and process Personal Data in line with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the Company Policies. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of Malta. In the event any dispute is to arise in relation to such a promotion, this shall be determined exclusively by the Maltese Court of competent jurisdiction. The Company reserves the right to make any changes to these T&Cs as it may deem fit and necessary thus it is the responsibility of participants to check these T&Cs on the Company’s website to stay updated with any changes. The link to these T&Cs can also be found at any of our outlets.Posted on